Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Light Spotting a Few Days Before Period
- History of Menstruation
- Do Animals Menstruate?
- Menstruation and Religion
- What does a human egg cell look like?
- Menstruation Facts
- Can I Flush Tampons Down the Toilet?
- Do girls have to reach a certain weight before they begin…
- Average Menstrual Cycle Length
- Transgendered men & menstruation
Tag Archives: discharge
Over the last six months I’ve started to experience light spotting a couple of days before each period begins. The spotting is very light and is usually a brownish colour (or sometimes red).