- History of Menstruation
- Do Animals Menstruate?
- Menstruation and Religion
- Transgendered men & menstruation
- Menstruation Facts
- Menstruation in the Ancient World
- Menstruation Machine for Guys
- The Destructive Powers of Menstruation
- Do girls have to reach a certain weight before they begin…
- Menstruating women in religious temples
Tag Archives: ovulation
Humans have “concealed ovulation”. Concealed ovulation is the lack of any perceptible change in an adult female (for instance, a change in appearance or scent) when she is “in heat” and near ovulation.
According to Wikipedia, about 20% of women experience ‘mittelschmerz’ or pain at ovulation (ovulation occurs 10-14 days after the start of a woman’s last period). Some women experience this pain every cycle and some only experience it occasionally. Personally, I … Continue reading