Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Light Spotting a Few Days Before Period
- History of Menstruation
- Do Animals Menstruate?
- Menstruation and Religion
- What does a human egg cell look like?
- Menstruation Facts
- Menstruation Machine for Guys
- Can I Flush Tampons Down the Toilet?
- Do girls have to reach a certain weight before they begin…
- Average Menstrual Cycle Length
Tag Archives: blood
35 mls (2.4 tablespoons) is the average volume of menstrual fluid lost during a cycle. However anywhere from 25–80 milliliters (1–6 tablespoons of menstrual fluid) is considered normal. Only 10% of women lose more or less than this when menstruating. The actual amount lost … Continue reading